Use of Cookie Files
- The administrator uses cookie files through the website.
- Information collected from cookie files is used for proper optimization of the website as well as statistical and advertising purposes.
- Cookie files register user activity on the website by recognizing the device, therefore the website is displayed in a manner optimized for the individual preferences of the user.
- Solutions applied on the website are safe for the user’s devices which make use of the administrator’s website. Dangerous or malicious software cannot enter the user’s device.
- The administrator uses two types of Cookies:
- Session Cookies: these are files which are stored on the user’s device and remain there until the given browser session is finished. The registered information is then permanently removed from the memory of the device. The Sessions Cookies mechanism does not allow any personal or confidential information to be downloaded from the user’s device.
- Permanent Cookies: are stored on the user’s device and remain there until they are deleted. Finishing a given browser session or turning of the device does not cancel them from memory. The Permanent Cookies mechanism does not allow any personal or confidential information to be downloaded from the user’s device.
Methods determining the storage and access conditions to Cookies
- The user can limit or turn off access to Cookies from their device. If such an option is used, use of the Service will be possible, apart from the functions which are normally needed by Cookie files.
- The user may change Cookie file settings at any time, defining their storage and access conditions to the user’s device. A change in settings, mentioned above may be conducted by the user through the website settings or by configuring the service. These settings can be changed particularly in a way which blocks automatic operation of Cookies in browser settings or send information each time Cookies are placed on the device. Detailed information about the abilities and methods of operating Cookie files are available in the software settings (website browser).
- The user may remove Cookies at any time by using functions available in the browser he uses.